ACS880-14 - regenerative single drive module packages
Capture and utilize braking energy with all-compatible drives
Our single drive module packages have everything you need for regenerative operation. With regenerative functionality, the braking energy of the motor is returned back to the drive and distributed to the supply network so that it can be utilized by other equipment. With mechanical or resistor braking energy is wasted as heat and additional cooling is often required. In comparison with other braking methods ACS880-14 brings energy savings and enables simplified and cost efficient installation.
The multidrive package consists of LCL line filters, R8i IGBT supply modules and R8i inverter modules, which are optimized for simple cabinet assembly. The modules are equipped with wheels for easy installation and transport. Connecting the modules to the motor cables inside the cabinet is fast with quick connectors.
- Power range 250 to 2200 kW / 380 to 690 V
- High power regenerative single drive module packages for flexible and optimized cabinet assembly
- Built on ABB’s common drives architecture
- Possibility to regenerate 100% of the power continuously
- Total harmonic current distortion typically 3% in nominal situation and undisturbed network
- IP00 enclosure classes
- Direct torque control (DTC) as standard
- Integrated safety including STO as standard
- Supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols, I/O and encoder options
- Extensive selection of mechanical and electrical accessories