ACS880-34 - ultra-low harmonic single drive module packages
Manage and control harmonics
Our all-compatible ultra-low harmonic single drive module packages produce exceptionally low harmonic content and exceed the requirements set by low harmonic requirements. The compact ACS880-34 drive module package has harmonics mitigation built-in. This includes an active supply unit and low harmonic line filter. By managing and controlling harmonics, the ACS880-34 reaches unity power factor. The active supply unit in the drive is able to boost output voltage to guarantee full motor voltage even when the supply voltage is below nominal. The drive also offers the possibility for network power factor correction to compensate for low power factors of equipment connected to the same network.
The multidrive module package consists of LCL line filters and R8i IGBT supply modules and R8i inverter modules, which are optimized for simple cabinet assembly. The modules are equipped with wheels for easy installation and transport. Connecting the modules to the motor cables inside the cabinet is fast with quick connectors.
- Power range 250 to 2200 kW / 380 to 690 V
- High power ultra-low harmonic single drive module packages for flexible and optimized cabinet assembly
- Built on ABB’s common drives architecture
- Total harmonic current distortion typically 3% in nominal situation and undistorted network
- IP00 enclosure classes
- Direct torque control (DTC) as standard
- Integrated safety including STO as standard
- Supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols, I/O and encoder options
- Extensive selection of mechanical and electrical accessories