ACS880-107 - inverter units
Custom built cabinet for your specific needs
Built on our all-compatible drive architecture these inverter units are designed to fulfil all your requirements for a common DC bus drive system.
The inverter units are DC supplied and have built-in capacitors for smoothing the DC voltage. The electrical connection to the common DC bus is fuse protected. An optional DC-switch can be selected to disconnect an individual inverter unit from the DC bus. Each inverter unit comes with safe torque off (STO) as standard.
The units come in eight frame sizes, including the R8i inverter unit which can be parallel connected for building high power inverters in multidrives. The R8i has speed-controlled cooling fans, quick connectors for motor cabling and wheels for easy installation and transport.
- Built on ABB's common drives architecture
- Compact inverter units provides small footprint for assembly
- Direct torque control (DTC) as standard
- IP22 class as a standard and IP42 and IP54 as an option
- Integrated safety including STO as standard
- Intuitive control panel with USB port
- Supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols, I/O and encoder options
- Extensive selection of mechanical and electrical accessories
- Customized product that fulfills your needs