ACS880-107LC - liquid-cooled inverter units
Compact design with high power density
Built on our all-compatible drive architecture these liquid-cooled inverter units are designed to fulfil all your requirements for a common DC bus drive system. The modules are DC supplied and have several built-in options.
The inverter units are DC supplied and have built-in capacitors for smoothing the DC voltage. The electrical connection to the common DC bus is fuse protected. An optional DC-switch can be selected to disconnect an individual inverter unit from the DC bus.
The drive units are available in eight frame sizes, including the R8i inverter unit which can be parallel connected for building high power inverters in multidrives. The R8i has speed-controlled cooling fans, quick connectors for motor cabling and wheels for easy installation and transport.
The design is extremely compact which enables optimized drive cabinet installations. One drive unit can deliver motor current up to 850 A.
- 3-phase modules which can be parallel connected for higher powers
- Extremely compact cabinet design with high power density
- Built-in du/dt filter as standard
- Integrated safety including STO as standard
- Fast maintenance, easy serviceability
- Quick connectors for motor cables
- Direct torque control (DTC) as standard
- Intuitive control panel with USB port
- Supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols
- Flexible I/O and encoder option
- Customized product that fullfills your needs