ACS880-17LC, liquid-cooled cabinet-built regenerative single drives
Capture and utilize braking energy
The ACS880 liquid-cooled modules with direct liquid cooling and robust design are an ultimate solution for various applications where space savings, silent operation or durability in harsh environments is a must. Since the liquid cooling takes care of 98% of the heat losses, no additional filtered air-cooling is needed. The drive cabinets are totally enclosed with high protection class.
Our all-compatible regenerative drives are everything you need for a regenerative operation. The very compact liquid cooled ACS880-17LC captures and utilizes energy which results in cost savings for the user. With regenerative functionality, the braking energy of the motor is returned back to the drive and distributed forward to the supply network. This way, the braking energy is not wasted as heat. In comparison with other braking methods, such as mechanical and resistor braking, the ACS880-17LC brings much more energy savings.
- Power range 250 to 6000 kW
- IP42 and IP54 enclosure classes
- Cabling solutions for bottom and top entry and exit
- Optional liquid cooling unit (LCU) for single, redundant and tandem pump versions
- 2-way valve cabinet for applications having too cold external coolant for heat exhanger. (E.g. arctic sea water.)
- Advanced liquid cooling which reduces the need for air cooling in installation rooms
- High power density with compact and robust design
- Commercially available coolant mix, Antifrogen L
- Silent operation
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Marine approvals from various key classification bodies