ACH480 drives for HVAC
ACH480 drives for HVAC are optimized for cabinet installations. Compactness, broad functionality and flexibility make them the perfect choice for OEMs and panel builders.
Despite its small size, the ACH480 drive has complete functionality for controlling fans, pumps, compressors, and more complex HVAC equipment like air-handling units. While the built-in features significantly reduce installation time, the intuitive control panel with an HVAC-specific primary settings menu and help assistants makes startup, commissioning and operation easy. The optional Bluetooth® capability enables the commissioning and monitoring of the drive from a distance.
Product features, such as coated boards, earth fault protection, undervoltage control, and the ability to operate at an ambient temperature of 50 °C without derating, ensure process reliability. Every drive is tested, verifying its performance and all protective functions.
- Cabinet-optimized design
- Uniform enclosure height and depth in all power sizes
- DIN-rail and screw mounting
- Zero side clearance
- Easy to select, install, commission and use
- HVAC-specific features integrated as standard
- Intuitive control panel with optional Bluetooth capability for better accessibility
- Various languages and communications built inside
- Reliable connectivity with major automation and control systems
- Control of a wide range of motors for any HVAC application
- Based on ABBs all-compatible drive platform
- Optimized energy efficiency
- Wide availability and support