ACH480 compact drives for HVAC
Broad HVAC functionality optimized for cabinets
Comfort. It’s something we take for granted in the buildings we live and work in. But comfort requires efficient systems controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning to ensure the air we breathe is pure and the temperature is comfortable. We also need to ensure air quality in the most energy-efficient and cost-effective way – as well as safety – in both normal and mission-critical situations.
For half a century, ABB has been leading the way in optimizing HVAC systems using drive control to ensure that you can take comfort for granted. The ACH480 series of variable frequency drives provides the quality, reliability, and energy savings you expect, in a compact package. They are easy to use and safe to maintain. All you need to do is to set the drive up, and then focus on what counts.
- Power range 0.75 to 22 kW
- Voltage range 380 to 480 V
- IP20 enclosure class
- Cabinet-optimized design - uniform enclosure height and depth in all power sizes, DIN-rail and screw mounting, zero side clearance
- HVAC-specific features integrated as standard
- Supports a wide range of communication protocols like Modbus, BACnet and I/O options
- Intuitive control panel with optional Bluetooth® capability
Based on ABB's all-compatible drive platform