ACH580 drives for HVAC
Comfort control and effortless operation of your HVAC system
Comfort. It’s something we take for granted in the buildings we live and work in. But comfort requires efficient systems controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning to ensure the air we breathe is pure and the temperature is comfortable. We also need to ensure air quality in the most energy-efficient and cost-effective way – as well as safety – in both normal and mission-critical situations.
For half a century, ABB has been leading the way in optimizing HVAC systems using drive control to ensure that you can take comfort for granted. The ACH580 series of variable frequency drives provides the quality, reliability, and energy savings you expect. They are easy to use and safe to maintain. All you need to do is to set the drive up, and then focus on what counts.
- Power range 0.75 to 500 kW
- Voltage range 208 to 690 V
- IP21 and IP55 enclosure classes for wall-mounted drives, IP00 and IP20 for drive modules, and IP21, IP42 and IP54 for cabinet drives
- All hardware in one package
- Main switch option
- EMC C1 option
- HVAC-specific features integrated as standard
- Supports a wide range of communication protocols like Modbus, BACnet and I/O options
- Intuitive control panel with optional Bluetooth capability
- Based on ABB's all-compatible drive platform
Learn more about the ultra-low harmonic series of ACH580 drives from the page