ACQ580 drives for water and wastewater
The all-compatible ACQ580 drives for water and wastewater simplify your pumping processes and motor control while ensuring energy efficiency. These robust and compact wall-mounted, module and cabinet-built drives have built-in pumping functionalities such as sensorless flow calculation, multipump control, level control, soft pipe fill, dry run protection, quick ramps and pump cleaning. Usability is enhanced with the intuitive Hand-Off-Auto control panel and the PC tool Drive composer. The built-in energy calculator visualizes the energy savings achieved with the drive. The ACQ580 controls virtually any kind of motor including IE5 synchronous reluctance motors. Connectivity is supported by a wide range of fieldbus protocols.
The ACQ580 also offers an ultra-low harmonic variant ensuring stable and smooth power network during water treatment and operation.
- 0.75 to 500 kW, 380 to 480 V
- IP00, IP20, IP21, IP42, IP54 and IP55 enclosure classes allow installation on walls, into cabinets and as free standing drive modules
- Built-in energy saving calulator and pump functionalities secure optimal pump operation
- Supports IE5 synchronous reluctance, asynchronous induction and permanent magnet motors
- Connects to a wide range of water and wastewater control systems
- Our local partners provide wide availability of service and support
- Online ABB SmartGuides - the opportunity to swipe and get help with commissioning and programming