ACQ80, solar pump drive
ABB’s solar pump drive technology addresses the challenge of making water available when and where required even in remotest locations which do not have access to AC Grid Power to run a pump motor by using solar photovoltaic panels as source for power. With more than 37,000 solar pump drives installed across the world, ABB’s solar pump technology is a scalable solution which can address demand of providing water when and where it is required, thus using clean energy for sustainable life.
All-compatible ACQ80 solar pump drive enhances methodology of water pumping by putting the sun to work for all water pumping needs. From dawn to dusk the drive operates without energy costs in an easy and safe manner keeping CO2 emissions to minimum.
Compared to diesel generator pumps, the ACQ80 solar pump drive is environmentally friendly, with a long lifetime and low maintenance cost when running on solar power. Typical applications are irrigation, community water supply, fish farming and agriculture.
Built-In maximum power point tracking functionality ensures that you get the most power output possible from your solar panel and extract maximum water flow from your pump throughout the day.
- Built-in best-in-class maximum power point tracking logic (MPPT)
- Widest band of DC operating voltage
- Works on both DC solar panels and AC grid power source
- Advanced operating modes
- Operates both induction and permanent magnet synchronous motors
- In-built pump protection and flow calculation features
- Compact design with plug and play product
- Compatible with any remote monitoring system via Modbus RTU
- Minimum CO2 emission
- Putting solar power to work throughout the day to pump water
- Water pumping at low sunlight or night-time with AC grid or generator power
- Operating modes designed to reduce water wastage
- Controls both induction and permanent magnet pump motors
- Longer pump life with pump protection features
- Avoid external flow meter with internal flow calculation
- Compact cabinet design with quick and easy drive setup
- Easy operational data monitoring
- Environmentally friendly solution for water pumping
Note: The ACQ80 drive is currently available only in India.