Simple AC servo drive
MicroFlex Analog is a compact servo drive, available in single phase from 110-230VAC or 3 phase 230VAC operation in current ratings of 3, 6 and 9A.
MicroFlex Analog provides high performance servo control for both rotary and linear brushless motors.
The motor feedback is software programmable, accepting encoder, SSI (Synchronous Serial Interface) or Halls only. Resolver feedback is available as a factory fit option.
Motors can be tuned using the intuitivesoftware tools, MINT Workbench, which provides full auto-tuning capabilities and wizard based configuration. Extended capabilities include programmable notch filters to reduce or remove resonance in a machine.
- Brushless servo drive
- Control of both rotary and linear servo motors
- Direct online single-phase 115-230 VAC or 3 phase 230VAC
- 3, 6 or 9 Amp continuous with 2x overload for 0.5 seconds.
- Panel-mounting enclosure
- Software selectable encoder, SSI (Synchronous Serial Interface) or Hall only feedback
- Optional Resolver feedback
- Simulated encoder output