BORDLINE M static converters for locomotives feature a wide input voltage range, making them suitable for use in different countries with different traction power networks and for diesel locomotives as well. The units are suitable for new vehicles as well as retrofit fleets.
BORDLINE M series for locomotives includes compact, rugged units, designed for machine room mounting. Featuring all standard AC (variable and fix frequency) and DC outputs and offered in all power ranges. Available with integrated battery charger or stand-alone.
The units are designed to be cooled by a built-in fan, liquid cooling system or natural convection according to customer requirements.
Special customized design, other input voltages and output power levels are available on request.
The product portfolio is completed with additional small converters powered by different low-voltage sources.
Key product features
- Standardized modules (Power Electronic Building Blocks)
- Electrically isolated, constant direct voltage for charging DC loads (e.g. batteries, lights, turn signals)
- Sinusoidal three-phase voltage to supply AC loads (e.g. compressors, braking resistors, HVAC system, fans)
- Rugged units
- High-end customization design for different installations and dimensions
- Easy maintenance and excellent service concept
For further details, please refer to the data sheets in the download section.