ABB Workforce Management (WFM) is a highly scalable and intuitive inspection, maintenance and repair application. Designed for asset-intensive environments like substations, WFM equips mobile users to execute work orders in the field with optimal efficiency.
The solution is designed specifically to extend the efficiency of the enterprise asset management process directly to the assets it supports, and drive asset management fieldwork productivity and worker safety. Implementing WFM as part of a comprehensive asset management strategy enables cross-functional visibility, consolidated reporting, improved workforce productivity and reduced down-time.
Features and benefits:
- Two-way delivery of critical maintenance information including visual confirmations
- Mobile access, hands-free headset and voice-activated forms
- Self-service design studio allows customers to set up and manage the system on their own
- Self-dispatch functionality allows users to select work from their work queue, enabling workers in the field to sequence work as required for the situation at hand
- Work anywhere with support for connected and disconnected modes – orders sync automatically when the user re-enters a coverage zone
- Standardized integrations allow for configurable data sharing between applications
- Can be deployed together with Ellipse EAM and APM or with other third-party asset management systems
- Low IT footprint
WFM is part of Digital Enterprise, ABB’s portfolio of software, services and hardware that enables asset-intensive industries to be more adaptive, collaborative, insightful and predictive.