Retail Operations is the industry’s most comprehensive solution for retail energy markets. It offers utility data management, customer contract management, revenue and load forecasting, load profiling and aggregation, and retail position reporting in a single system.
Retail Operations streamlines operations to reduce costs, maximize margins, and enable rapid execution of strategic business decisions. Built on advanced, mainstream technologies, it offers an intuitive, graphically rich user interface and open data model for business expansion.
Load and Revenue Forecasting
- Bottom-up load and revenue forecasts based on service dates, usage history, and product types for each individual account, service location, or meter.
- Supports all utility provided load profiles, plus the ability to build your own load models utilizing historical meter and weather data.
Contract Pricing and Quote Management
- Includes a library of standard product types as well as a powerful formula editor to support user-defined products.
- Models wholesale supply costs, retail price offerings, and utility rates or competitor prices.
Supply Management and Position Reporting
- Supports the deal capture of physical power and gas supply deals; when combined with aggregated load and ancillary service obligations, provides position reporting on multiple levels.
- Wholesale prices and forward market price curves enable long-term financial position and cost to serve reporting.
Load Profiling and Meter Aggregation
- Supports multiple load profiling methods, such as Proxy Day, Dynamic Load Profiling, and weather-based Regression Modeling.
- Provides numerous standard functions to access, manipulate, validate, and aggregate meter data.
Complex Billing – Retail Operations
- Supports wholesale customer, supplier, and large complex contract bill processing, which includes data import, validation, estimation and bill calculations, and adjustments.
- Print or e-mail invoices directly or use the API to feed data directly into corporate accounting systems.