ABB Enterprise Software can help at every step. From construction to retirement, ABB solutions for water and wastewater management can help you manage the lifecycle of your infrastructure and facilities, optimize workforce operations and improve the performance of assets, plan budgets, provide data for equipment replace vs. repair decisions and build long-term asset maintenance strategies.
ABB’s water and wastewater solutions benefit from the tight integration between:
- Enterprise asset management and enterprise resource planning (EAM/ERP) capabilities for optimized management of operations, facilities and assets.
- Efficient workforce management (WFM) operations to efficiently manage standard maintenance activities and enable appropriate response to warnings and alarms from the DCS system like Symphony Plus and 800xA as well as emergencies.
- Asset performance management (APM) business intelligence and analytics assess condition and performance of assets for predictive and preventative maintenance planning.
The combination helps you optimize operational performance, maintenance process and procedures, asset reliability, workflow management, and investment prioritization.
ABB solutions for water and wastewater management include functionality for:
- Asset and work management
- Health, safety, social responsibility and environment management
- Maintenance strategy and capital planning
- Financial management
- People management
- Work management
- Job site productivity
- Supply chain management
- Inventory and parts management and optimization
- Reporting and analytics
- Lab management