Easy access to saved and timed converter system data
ABB’s TIMELINE Tool is an advanced failure and diagnostic software for converter systems, based on AC 800PEC controllers. It records and synchronizes system data, such as events and trending, from the controllers to a database, using time as the common reference. Data can be accessed through the latest web-based browser with tailored functionalities allowing the plant operators to focus on essential content.
The complete converter system data is useful for identifying the root cause of an event. Long-term monitoring functions deliver important information on equipment status, upcoming service routines, trends and input for suggested performance improvements.
ABB converter specialists can access stored data and more easily and efficiently guide the maintenance engineer through the fault-finding procedure and the implementation of corrective actions.
- All converter events and measurements sorted and timed at a glance, ensuring maximum productivity at all times
- Reduced data conditioning time ensures higher availability
- Minimized and easy fault analysis enhances site maintenance skills
- Safe, fast and user-guided reverification of system protection tests and settings
- Easy access through a common web browser
- Intuitive interface design allows target-oriented approach
- Simple forward of recorded data as a html or csv export through browser download