ABB Talent is a two-year long internship program. This program is designed for students in their last year of bachelor studies e.g. in the field of engineering and IT. ABB Talent program provides students with opportunities professional development during their master studies.
Participants in the program are offered a summer job at ABB for two consecutive summers, as well as trainings and projects to develop working-life skills and technology knowledge. In addition, each ABB Talent will receive a personal mentoring during the program.
The next ABB Talent program will start in April 2020 and we are now looking for 10 new talents for Vaasa and Helsinki. The application period is October 1 - November 10, 2019. Apply now
We are looking for five talents to start in our ABB Talent program in April 2020. Below you will find a short description of the roles we have to offer in Helsinki:
- ABB Drives in-house design team, position for 1 ABB Talent. For this role we are looking for someone interested in service design, motivated to take the initiative and work with a co-operative mindset. You will get to work together with a team of UX designers, service designers and industrial designers.
- ABB Motors & Generators Service, positions for 4 ABB Talents. For these roles you background can be for example in software, electrical or mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or automation. We hope that you are interested in digitalization and have a customer-oriented approach to your work.
We are looking for five talents to start in our ABB Talent program in April 2020. Below you will find a short description of the roles we have to offer:
- Distribution Solutions, positions for 2 ABB Talents. One of the roles will focus on knowledge management, and you will get to test your co-operation skills when acting as a link between the business and data. The other role will focus on product and solution cyber security related matters.
- Smart Power, positions for 2 ABB Talents. One of the roles is focused on sourcing related tasks (for example digitalization, master data and reporting/analytics) and the other on factory digitalization (for example MES/MOM development, real-time reporting, SPC quality model development, cyber security). Your background can be in business studies, industrial engineering, automation or software engineering. We hope that you already have good IT skills.
- Motors & Generators, position for 1 ABB Talent. We are especially interested in someone with a background in material technologies, robot technology and automation or electrical and mechanical engineering. Other study backgrounds are also possible.
Watch the video below about the experiences of previous participants in the ABB Talent program.