The EDT SK is a combined apparatus including an ED type SF6 live tank circuit breaker, with a central compartment per pole, including an integrated current transformer. By eliminating high voltage connection between the circuit breaker and the instrument transformers, energy losses and thereby overall life-cycle costs are reduced.
The circuit breakers are available for single or three pole operation. Each set of current transformers has two primary ratios and up to three secondary windings.
- Switching of power transformers and high voltage lines
- Switching of capacitor banks, reactors and filters
- Revenue metering
- Mobile substations
- Compact design with integrated current transformers
- Factory assembled poles that facilitate easy installation at site in less than 8 hours
- No extra testing needed at site as the unit is tested at the factory
- Increased reliability and availability
- Global service organization, local everywhere