The power factor controller is one of the most important components of the power factor correction equipment. As such, it plays a key role in the control and monitoring of the power factor and the system power quality.
The RVT touch screen offers power factor control, measurements, monitoring and communication in a user-friendly fashion.
The RVT controllers can be used to control power factor in industrial and commercial networks. Application examples include power factor control in buildings, mining steel industry, chemical, pulp and paper, cement, plastics, printing and food industries.
Power factor controller RVT comes with:
- Usable in low and medium-voltage networks
- Complete three-phase measurements of powers and harmonics
- Programmable warning/protection threshold
- Easy commissioning
- Intuitive menu navigation
- Guided navigation and programming
- Touch screen
- Up to 8 temperature probes connections
- Real time clock
- Hardware and software lock
- Communication: Ethernet, USB, Modbus and Modbus TCP
- Fully automatic setup
- Multi-language support