ABB provides its customers the most comprehensive power distribution offering and helps to address the challenge of balancing rising demand for power with increasing concern for the environment.
ABB’s comprehensive range of high-voltage (HV) products plays a key role in several critical functions in the power distribution network, enabling safe, reliable and efficient passage of electricity. The product range encompasses high-voltage switchgear encompassing air-insulated, gas-insulated and hybrid technologies, instrument transformers, surge arresters, disconnectors and capacitors and filters for improving the performance, quality and efficiency of electrical systems.
ABB’s compact, modular and flexible products suit all kinds of site requirements, including special requirements e.g.
- Out-of-the-box solutions like the right-sized Station Service Voltage Transformer to deliver cost effective power to isolated communities or industries
- Advanced switchgear condition monitoring to enable smart-grids
- Eco-efficient products and solutions e.g. LTA Circuit Breaker that uses CO2 as insulating medium and has a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 18% lower than conventional technology
- ABB is a pioneer and technology leader in the area of high-voltage products and solutions
- Over 5 decades of experience in manufacturing, installing and servicing high-voltage products
- Comprehensive portfolio of high-voltage products and solutions
- Product certifications according to a wide range of international standards including IEC, IEEE, ANSI, GOST
- Comprehensive portfolio of service offerings that include engineering and consulting, extensions and retrofit and end-of-life services
- ABB is your long term trusted partner with sales and service competence in approximately 100 countries