SPOF outdoor rated distribution class inductive voltage transformers are of compact single-phase designs and intended for connection between phase and ground (single bushing) or phase-to-phase (two bushing design) to provide critical voltage measurement information. Hermetic sealing of the design is accomplished using a gas cushion above the oil to prevent free-breathing outside moisture-laden air.
The extremely low core flux density enables the SPOF to withstand continuous 110 percent rated voltage continuously, and provide 190 percent for 8 hours.
The SPOF has a reputation for reliable performance in service with a low field failure rate that is lower than the industry average.
- Revenue metering
- Relay protection
- Designed for environmentally diverse conditions - polar to desert
- Excellent application engineering support ensures optimal solutions for your project
- Low loss distributed gap core ensures the best accuracy performance with the lowest core losses for the duration of service life
- Small footprint, eco-efficient minimum-oil design
- Maximum reliability and minimal maintenance