The only way to combat natural ageing of equipment while adhering to management requirement is correct maintenance, which allows prevention of faults in the electrical apparatus and components installed.
The primary goal in maintenance is to prevent failures and eliminate potential damages as quickly and safely as possible - at the lowest feasible cost. The main objective of ABB maintenance programs is to optimize the functionality of the existing switchgear. Maintenance programs generally need to be planned on a customer-specific basis.
The best strategy to increase the plant availability is an optimized combination of scheduled, selective and prepared maintenance activities
- Effective planning of strategies for maintenance activities while optimizing the availability of resources
- With the use of latest technology, our stringent processes and quality standards, your high voltage equipment will be back in service in the least amount of time
- Global support network with extensive experience, because of which, HV Service offers consultant services to support individual maintenance strategies based on the condition of the switchgear
- Expertise to increase equipment reliability during planned or emergency maintenance
- A continuation of maintenance services from diagnostics to preventive and complete overhauls