The extensive spare part portfolio of HV Service covers installed bases from older product versions to the latest versions currently manufactured. Our global network ensures you always receive the right part no matter where you are located in the world.
Be it scheduled maintenance or emergency situations, the use of original spare parts is the most economical choice, which effectively protects the operational reliability of your facility. ABB maintains an extensive inventory of spare parts that not only supports current ABB production but also supports our legacy products (ABB, ASEA, ITE, Calor Emag, Brown Boveri, Gould, and Westinghouse). Visit our Heritage Brands page for more information.
Spare parts may be individual equipment items or complete and full-range package deals for your inventory.
Based on the specific equipment spectrum in your plant, we will make suggestions for an optimal combination of spare parts packages.
- Guaranteed availability of spare parts and minimizing downtime means your high voltage equipment will be back in service as quickly as possible
- Genuine and factory-certified ABB parts ensure higher product uptime and a longer life for your switchgear
- Fast delivery using optimal means of transport results in fast and cost-effective arrival of spares
- OEM parts guarantee the form, fit and function of components
- The in-house expertise of ABB specialists ensure the correct parts are supplied
- Parts and kits are equipment specific, which guarantees they will work as supplied