Global Project Manager Traction 80-100% (m/w/d)
Turgi, Aargau, Schweiz
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are looking for a highly motivated and well experienced Project Manager for our Traction Business who will be operating in a challenging, international and multi-site environment with numerous interfaces and stakeholders at various levels. As the main point of contact for customers, you’ll be taking full responsibility for the safe execution of Traction projects and will ensure successful on time and budget delivery as well as positive customer experience and balance it with internal business requirements. If you are a communicative team player with strong technical and economic knowledge then this is your chance to make a difference. Join us at ABB.
- Responsible for successful execution and delivery of multi-site system projects on-time, within budget, as per contract
- Lead a project team of qualified staff (Engineering, Production & Testing, Supply Chain, Logistics)
- Actively identify project risks and opportunities with regard to timing, costs and contractual considerations, and initiate suitable measures
- Act as reliable point of contact for customers (Change Management, FATs, Claim Management, etc.)
- Executes Transfer of Production Projects to new production sites or sites to extend currenr production
- Supports and guides Project Managers of other ABB sites in their tasks, give or organize adequate trainings
- Reports status/progress to internal stakeholders and customers with appropriate detail
- Minimum three years experience managing international projects
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, add. Business Administration is an asset
- Familiarity with drives or propulsion value chain
- Professional level in English and German is mandatory, other languages are an asset
- Good communication and cultural sensitivity
- Results-driven, polyvalent, team-oriented, analytical
More about us
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 627 94 59
Speichern Sie interessante Stellen als Favoriten, um sie später erneut anzusehen.
Ihre Merkliste wird nur lokal gespeichert und ist nicht auf anderen Endgeräten verfügbar.
Senden Sie die Favoriten an Ihre E-Mail.
Ihre Favoriten wurden erfolgreich versendet.
Leider ist etwas schief gelaufen.
Bitte geben Sie eine gültige E-Mail-Adresse ein.