Sales Specialist – ABB Ability, Dubai, UAE
Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Writing the digital future takes ability. ABB Ability™ is our unified, cross-industry digital offering — extending from device to edge to cloud — with devices, systems, solutions, services and a platform that enable our customers to know more, do more, do better, together. ABB Ability™ brings together for the first time all of our digital products and services, each built from our unique combination of sector knowledge, technology leadership and digital expertise, to create real business value for our customers. ABB Ability™ connects our customers to the power of the Industrial Internet of Things and, through our services and expertise, goes further by turning data insights into the direct action that "closes the loop" and generates customer value in the physical world. The Sales Specialist – ABB Ability™ will develop, implement and manage the account(s) strategy to integrate ABB Ability™ products and services into power distribution for energy management and focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Your main responsibilities will include:-
- • Target: Responsible for achieving key targets (e.g. volume, price, and mix) for ABB Ability™ products by proposing target accounts and ensures their achievement with a structured follow up process.
- • Sales: Create added value for the customer by selling embedded ease of use solutions offered through ABB Ability™ portfolio. Responsible for bridging the gaps between OEMs/Panel builders and end user by ensuring a coordinated sales approach with ABB consultant engineering specialist.
- • Account Plan: Lead the development and implementation of the account plan to organize the customer activities for integration of ABB Ability™ products and solutions
- • Strategy: Participate in the development of ABB Ability™ strategy by providing the customer’s current and long-term business plans and by scouting new customers and opportunities.
- • Customer knowledge: Maintain and share knowledge of the customer’s application, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends, and competition
- • Customer Relations: Manage and develop appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts. Supports customers in adopting the new products and facilitates problem resolution.
- Ideally you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 3 to 5 years of field sales/technical experience with electrical products. Good technical knowledge of electrical interconnection systems and applications is required. Experience working with relevant codes and standards with proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications is required. You should have demonstrated strong verbal/written and presentation skills to all levels in an organization along with problem solving, selling and negotiation skills. You should work independently and manage time with an ability to travel up to 3 weeks per month. Strong technical aptitude with broad business acumen, ability to plan and execute on plans is required for this role.
More about us
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.