Country Service Solution Leader, Dubai, UAE
Dubai, Dubay, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You as a Country Service Solution Leader will be a part of the power grids division which delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain- serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
In this role, you will ensure successful implementation of the service sales strategy for assigned area, to profitably achieve qualitative and quantitative targets for life cycle management, service products and solutions. Analyze service market potential, with full focus on installed base (IB) penetration and ensure customer relationship management. Lead and develop the Service Sales team to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Your main responsibilities will include: -
- 1. Service sales strategy: Drive implementation of the classic service strategy as a member of the local management team. Ensure corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the service organization through collaboration with other businesses/hub. Create, plan and implement service sales strategy by increasing the Installed Base (IB) penetration, effectively utilizing ServIS (the approved Service database). Promote value add service product offerings supporting Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- 2. Volume and profit: Achieve service sales volume by ensuring the team sells entire service portfolio. Participate in negotiations of major contracts to secure service sales volume.
- 3. Service sales targets: Drive, implement, report and monitor sales outreach by way of “constant touch” strategy, white spots exploration, margin enhancement and customer satisfaction. Ensure achievement of service sales targets by providing cost effective solutions to the customers and initiating improvement plans as needed.
- 4. New opportunities: Service sales team generates and identifies service sales leads by analyzing the IB potential and targeting new IB opportunities from emerging trends with the service solutions available. Determine account and acquisition plans to support growth.
- 5. Customer approach: Execute the (global) classic service and delivery sales channel strategy within the local unit. Implements productized service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and invests in classic service sales to increase market penetration. Build sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with sales. Support sales resources in customer meetings. Drive consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS)). Establish long term customer relationships with key customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements, regulations and exhibiting high expertise in technical solutions and products. Ensure customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded by team. “Constant Touch” strategy as engagement policy and establish player map and communication plans.
- 6. Sales process: Support the team by participating in sales activities when needed. Responsible for feedback on sales development, distribution of resources for service sales activities and the current status of the market. Collaborate with business units and account teams to position different service offerings. Evaluate and share relevant information on installed base data, sales leads, customer’s and competitor’s solutions and marketing trends with the team.
- 7. Health, safety and integrity: Monitor client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identify and manage potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels. Drive health and safety practices in own unit.
- 8. People leadership and development: Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates. Improve service availability, provide training and develop capabilities and competencies. Drive sales efficiency by ensuring adequate selling skills for service sales team members in sync with Local Product Group Manager. Coach the team in formulating sales plans, in negotiating and in developing customer segment expertise. Actively demonstrate one ABB approach and guides direct and indirect subordinates.
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering degree with more than 12 years of experience in service sales.
- Good management skills coupled with excellent communication skills, both written and oral is required with fluency in English.
More about us
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.