Service Engineer- Abu Dhabi, UAE
Abu Dhabi, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
You as a Service Engineer will be a part of the Industrial Automation Division in the Measurement and Analytics Business Unit and will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you need to execute service work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with ABB standard processes and safety guidelines. You will also be responsible to deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers, in close cooperation with customer and other ABB teams and also take actions to identify new service business opportunities for ABB.
- Your tasks as a Service Engineer will include the following:
- • Service Delivery – Perform service task like Installation & commissioning, troubleshooting analytical, flow and field instrumentation device (FID) products. Perform routine maintenance independently, identify technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activities for ABB measurement and analytical products portfolio. Provide calibration, validation services for online analyzers, gas analyzers, liquid analyzers, and flow and FID products at site
- • Customer Approach – Contribute to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectations. Maintain a good relationship with customers. Identify new sales opportunity and contribute internally. Submit site visit report for invoice generation immediately after visit. Visit customer sites to generate business like AMC for Analyzers, GC, liquid analyzers, Flow and FID products services and spares.
- • Materials and Supply – Coordinate, prepare and ensure that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for service activities
- • Documentation and Reports – Prepare all document and report to be signed by the customer representative. Report work done in a timely manner and follow up when needed
- • Operational Excellence – Provide recommendation to management to improve operation and customer service
- • Health, Safety and Integrity – Apply safety rules and safe practice as well as environmental responsibilities. Report unsafe practices and incidents
- You should have a Degree or Diploma in instrumentation or control engineering with 5 to 10 years of experience in installation, commissioning and maintenance of analytical and instrumentation products. Good command on English and working knowledge on gas analyzers, liquid analyzers, field instrumentation device products.
More about us
Please note: ABB reserves the rights to withdraw this job publication at any given time.