Lead Integrity Officer – Middle East & Africa, Dubai, UAE
Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
Take next step in your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as a Lead Integrity Officer, will be a part of the Power Grids Business based in Dubai, UAE and will be reporting to the AMEA Integrity Manager, you will also be responsible to support Head of Integrity to develop and implement long term strategies for PG Integrity needs, integrity risk mitigation and management, including implementation of Group, Regional and local Integrity programs.
- Coordinating with and support regional and local leadership on strategic business opportunities, including participation in risk reviews.
- Implementing group, regional and local integrity programs. Engaging with regional and legal resources as necessary for the local implementation of the integrity program, including training and safeguarding and preventative measures, using a risk-based approach.
- Monitoring local laws for the need to adapt or reinforce compliance policies. Providing support and governance for countries.
- Providing guidance and compliance counseling to the business and functions on issues in accordance with group and country directives and policies.
- Conducting due diligence on third parties and assist Head of Integrity with compliance due diligence in connection with M and A projects.
- Preparing reports on significant integrity issues or cases, and provide support on integrity investigations, as requested by Head of Integrity and in coordination with the office of Special Investigations.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor's or masters degree in Law, Bar Admissions.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in legal and compliance roles in private practice and in-house compliance roles.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, SharePoint, Data Management Tools is required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with strong fundamentals & a positive attitude.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.