Automation Systems Sales Specialist, Dubai; UAE
Dubai, Dubay, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as an Automation Systems Sales Specialist will be part of Power Grids business based in Dubai; UAE. Reporting to the Gulf Sales & Marketing Manager - Grid Automation, you will be taking responsibility for Sales of Automation Systems in UAE in accordance to BU strategy. Establishing long term relationships and managing resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Leading & growing Automation Systems business focusing on mix of orders and profitability of Grid Automation.
- Maintaining and developing customer relationship and promoting customer understanding of Automation Systems offering.
- Ensuring positive customer experience throughout all stages of sales process.
- Deploying useful sales techniques to create added value to customer and ABB.
- Communicating proposals and contracts details in accordance to ABB strategy.
- Preparing sales plans and risk reviews using the company tools.
- Identifying and capturing new market opportunities and ensuring know-how sharing.
- Embracing synergies and collaboration within various Business units/Divisions and World Class Front End Sales.
- Following sales processes and supporting project management activities if and when needed.
- Liaising with tendering team to prepare offers ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects including prices and trading conditions.
- Supporting the improvement of internal sales and management systems and processes.
- Developing qualitative documentation associated with large scale contracts and associated pricing structures and requirements.
- Understanding the Automation systems market.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in T&D Automation industries.
- Knowledge of Gulf market and customer network.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership skills, excellent team player and customer relationship management.
- Sound knowledge on solutions oriented & strong background on Automation solutions
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.