Service Coordinator- Solar
Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
Join your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will be working as a Service Coordinator- Solar and will be a part of the Electrification Business based in Dubai, UAE In this role you will be reporting to Product Marketing Manager-Solar, UAE & OC and will be responsible for coordinate service work done at site and ensure it complies with ABB's and customer's standards, procedures and policies. Single point of contact for the customer during the execution of a service job.
- Single point of customer: Building and maintaining sustainable relationship with customer. Managing customer requirement and customer enquiries. Ensuring continuous communication. Maintaining customer care on sales force.
- Coordination: Coordinating, planning, scheduling and overseeing all Service jobs with necessary resources, spare parts and logistics for site. Coordinating goods shipping from warehouse or factory to customer site, as well as warehouse or inventory management.
- Service order process: Managing the service order process in a timely manner from quotation to invoicing and cash collection. Calling and web enquiry follow-up.
- Reporting and documentation: Managing all required reporting and documentation. Ensuring all necessary data has been registered in a timely manner in the system.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service coordinator for Solar PV solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.