Key Account Manager - Indian & Korean EPC’s - Gulf & Near East, Dubai; UAE
Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as a Key Account Manager - Indian & Korean EPC’s -Gulf & Near East will be part of Power Grids business based in Dubai; UAE. Reporting to the Local Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be leading the Indian and Korean EPC's business increase in Middle East and Pakistan.
- Visiting all Indian & Korean EPCs locally in Middle East and Pakistan and maintaining long-term good relationship with existing Indian & Korean EPCs. Developing and locating market newcomers to make sure all Indian & Korean EPCs covered.
- Forming strategic perspective and making sure related teams are informed and following up in process to make sure we have the biggest coverage of Indian & Korean EPCs business.
- Developing and initiating possible business models with Indian & Korean EPCs from strategic point of view; leading and initiating cooperative discussions such as strategic agreement or MoU.
- Initiating and leading high-level management engagement with Chinese EPCs in Middle East and Pakistan.
- Working as a main interface between all Indian & Korean EPCs and ABB by engagement with Indian & Korean EPCs from early phase like FEED, EPC bidding stage to make sure Indian & Korean EPCs to deal with ABB in an easier way. Connecting correct ABB teams to correct customer contacts;
- Promoting cross- country and cross-division collaboration, such as collaboration between India team and UAE team, India team and Pakistan team to make sure all projects best aligned and bringing all related stakeholders within ABB in one loop to increase our winning chance especially for mega projects.
- Connecting all different internal teams in one loop to make timely alignment and discuss winning strategy, setting up core team for key projects, mitigate miscommunication and misunderstanding triggered by culture and language elements.
- Sharing internal resource such as experiences with customers, customer contacts, frame agreement available to help find the best strategy to deal with Indian EPCs.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 10- 15 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience required in the region.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.