Channel Sales Specialist
Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motors and Generators deliver a complete range of motors, generators and mechanical power transmission products for all industries and applications. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
You will be working as a Channel Sales Specialist and will be the part of Motion Business Area for Motors and Generators Division based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be reporting to the Channel Manager and will be responsible for handling channel partners in the region for Motors and Generators.
- Managing and supporting the requirements of multiple distributor sales channels and customers and acting as a key point of contact for sales related activities and as a channel partner advocating within ABB.
- Taking ownership of channel partners development programs and targeting business growth. Utilizing ABB resources and tools in supporting to resolve partner issues on a timely manner to support sales growth for Motion business portfolio through partners. Supporting on annual sales budgeting for partners and focusing on growth for considering proper market sizing.
- Working closely with all stakeholders in the business to provide training and guidance to channel partners on products, services, processes and available tools to ensure they are equipped with necessary knowledge to operate and sell Motion portfolio in the marketplace. Working closely with channel partners to develop and executing business plans with clear sales targets. Evaluating partner performance on regular basis and agreeing on alignment and supporting elements to ensure target achievement as planned.
- Processing pre- and post-sale requests from channel partners and customers for better delivery lead-times or expedites by working closely with our order execution teams and feeder factories to ensure delivery requirements are satisfied. Leading and implementing administration activities related to channel partner’s business and taking complete ownership of ABB authorized value provider program for channel partners.
- Coordinating with segment leaders and product marketing managers on product and price positioning through channels and agreeing in strategic initiatives and direction. Selling / Offering the Motion Products full portfolio to assigned channel partners as per segment orientation. Ensuring Channel partner’s expansion based on segment and geographical regional coverage.
- Ensuring the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork, documentation, etc. Necessary to comply with regulatory demands, ABB Code of Conduct, NDA, FCPA and ABB internal policies. Ensuring close coordination with Product Management team to raise the level of awareness of our partners around the offering portfolio, key selling points and our value proposition to position our Motion offerings against competition.
- Identifying new channel partners when required to drive growth in business volume or cover the white spots. Following up with operations team on the execution of orders to ensure best delivery experience to our partners and customers.
- Expanding the existing customer base in the HVAC segment and positioning partners focusing on key segments - Water, F&B, Light Industries. Building the right channels and developing serial OEMs business in HVAC segment focusing on Motion motors and drives portfolio.
- Defining recording and achieving business plans for each channel partner based on the budget to meet the segment and division accordingly. Providing monthly and quarterly orders forecast along with all related inputs for sales performance reviews. Translating global strategies into pragmatic local actions to support growth.
- Achieving the assigned target through channels and delivering the targeted mix in segments as well as offering portfolio elements. Building developing and maintaining solid and healthy sales opportunities pipeline with high level of accuracy to secure annual budget achievement per division, offering portfolio and segment in line with overall sales strategy for Motion Business.
- Increasing Motion Business market share through building and developing a growing professional network of partners. Preparing accurate and optimized full cost model calculation based on winning pricing strategies. Following rigorously with zero tolerance ABB Business Ethics and Guidelines. Ensuring customer loyalty via professional customer support and orders execution.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business and following all applicable legal, customer and ABB’s health, safety and environment requirements all the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or similar studies
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in sales and sales support, preferably on partners business.
- Candidates should have solid background on Motors and Drives.
- Having work experience in Salesforce is a big advantage and usage of MS Office tools is a must.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to establish healthy or effective communication internally within the organization and externally with the customers.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.