Lead Documentation Specialist
Moorebank, New South Wales, Australia
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world allowing you to build your skills and experience with the very latest technologies not to mention the opportunity to expand your technical and commercial understanding as you work with our customers, many of whom are leaders in their sectors.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a Lead Documentation Specialist, primarily responsible for preparing, distributing and storing customer’s and supplier’s documents for projects, as per the company’s/project’s procedures with effective version control and status tracking.
Your responsibilities :
• Manage documentation to ensure proper version control in the document management system
• Assist in the preparation of the project document list
• Set up the documentation management system and document controls process in conjunction with the project team
• Prepare O and M (Operations and Maintenance) manuals and maintain all project documents in accordance with the index
• Effectively communicate and provide relevant information to stakeholders and customers
• Extend support to tender / offer document management
• Ability understand and act on office administration duties
• Sound experience industry approved systems such as Aconex or equivalent, familiarity in FTPs (File Transfer Protocols) Use of One drive or share point in drawing & document management
• Expected 3-5 years of experience in document management / control
• Knowledge of document control process (approval coding) in the Power generation Transmission & Distribution industry would be advantageous
• Eligibility to work in Australia
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
If you are excited about joining a global organization, with a great working environment and team culture then this is the role for you! We look forward to receiving your application.
More about us
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.