NOTTING HILL, Victoria, Australia
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
As the leading enterprise software and service partner for the world’s asset intensive industries, ABB knows what it takes to be an innovative market leader. Whether it’s powering the world’s great cities, pioneering the future in human-robotic collaboration, or flying a solar-powered plane around the world, ABB has a commitment to technical innovation. ABB recognizes that the thing that fuels innovation is the passion and skill of our people, and this role is an opportunity to become part of that.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets.
• Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
• Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and aligning to provide a solution.
• Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
• Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
• Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
Key requirements include :
• 5+ years within an enterprise software sales role representing solutions selling for at least a half million dollars
• Industry Expertise is essential in our target industries is essential. This includes, Transmission, Distribution, Transportation and Renewables.
• Formal training in a recognized sales methodology such as Miller Heiman, TAS or Solution Selling
• High level of domestic travel required.
More about us
Agency referrals will not be considered for this position.