Executive Assistant Motion
NOTTING HILL, Victoria, Australia
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Motion business provides customers with a range of electrical motors, generators, drives and services, as well as integrated digital powertrain solutions. Motion is the #1 player in the market globally and the key focus is to do the right thing by our customers. Always.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistance to support the Motion Business Manager, located at Notting Hill, Victoria. This is a great opportunity for a career focused and passionate Executive Assistant, who is "one step ahead!"
- Emailing and diary management, schedule meetings, compile reports and presentations.
- Providing support to the management team by scheduling travel arrangements, coordinate team meetings and customer events.
- Implementing process and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supporting with the onboarding of new starters.
- Responding proactively to changing circumstances and competing priorities within strict deadlines.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant at a senior executive level.
- Strong organization and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent email management and calendar management skills.
- Excellent administrative skills with precision in attention to accuracy and detail.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills, with the ability to put together presentations with complex information.
- Experience working in a digital technology company would be an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.