MOOREBANK, New South Wales, Australia
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
ABB Turbocharging manufactures and maintains turbochargers for engines on ships, power stations, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. We focus on how to help our customers today, while driving innovation in anticipation of future challenges.
You will execute service work with the Turbocharging Team in Moorebank, Australia. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be Trained to act as the technical point person between customers and extended ABB teams.
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment’s and recommending changes such as new equipment or modified procedures to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the coordination with the customers for documentation required, safety coordination and planning.
- Performing on-site activities of maintenance, installation and commissioning according to contract requirements.
- Preparing all technical and work reports to be signed by customer representative.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- More than 5 years’ experience in marine/ heavy diesel engine is an Advantage
- Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter, Diesel Mechanic
- Current full Australian License
- Experience in software tool skills SAP, CCRP, Lotus Notes, MS Office and AutoCAD
- Highly driven and energetic, you will enjoy working with a team, have excellent communication and customer service skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.