Zaventem, Brabant, Belgium
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. ABB has approximately 147,000 employees.
ABB's Electrification business has always been at the forefront of innovative electrification and today is writing the future of safe, smart and sustainable electrification. The strategic role of electrification is growing, with urbanization and the world forging ahead to create a lower-carbon future, which ABB is supporting with digitally connected, ABB Ability™-enabled solutions and services. The future of mobility is also electric, and ABB is there, building the charging infrastructure to allow the world to move from fossil fuels to electricity-driven mobility.
Within the Electrification business for BeLux, based in Zaventem, we are looking for a
- You support the Head of Sales in the day-to-day practical organisation of the department.
- You process information needed for the sales meetings.
- You contact colleagues who need to supply or prepare certain information.
- You prepare meetings and presentations.
- You take care of the correspondence for internal and external parties.
- You are the first point of contact for colleagues and clients, screen telephone calls and emails and determine which one should be followed up first.
- You prepare articles and texts for internal communication and intranet.
- You organize customer and internal events.
- You provide financial support regarding drafting and approval of purchase requisitions and invoices.
- You initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- You prepare on- and off-boarding of employees.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with several years’ experience as a management assistant in an international organisation.
- You are able to set priorities, work accurately, respond flexibly, withstand stress and adopt a solutions-oriented approach.
- Integrity, objectivity and the maturity to treat confidential information properly are, of course, essential.
- You are familiar with SAP and CRM Salesforce.
- A very good command of Dutch, French and English (spoken and written) is necessary.
More about us
ABB offers a varied career in an international group that attaches great importance to the development of its staff, to quality and safety. We offer as well a competitive and attractive salary and benefits package.
Register your CV and send your application online via www.abb.be by clicking ‘Careers’. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Kristel Verdoodt by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org