Project Management Officer - Resource planning
Huizingen, Brabant, Belgium
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Robotics and Discrete Automation division supplies products, solutions and services to in-crease productivity and ergonomics. ABB Robotics is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies and has the widest global footprint of any robotics company with presence in 53 countries. As part of the 2020 strategy, ABB Robotics ventured in to a new area of robotics, outside the traditional manufacturing segments. We call this Service Robotics and within this business, our vision is to become the global leader in robotic products and solutions for the non-manufacturing markets such as intralogistics, healthcare and retail.
The Global Solutions Center EU - Logistics for Service Robotics is located in Huizingen, Belgium and specializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments. Our portfolio ranges from robotic products to modular cells, engineered turnkey solutions (like high-bay warehouses or goods to man picking) and lifecycle management services.
As a vital member of the Operations team, you will lead the planning, scheduling and cost-control efforts related to resource allocation for all project phases.
- Point of contact for our sales and solution department with regards to high level project plans, schedules and timeframe;
- Develop and monitor resource plans for each operational department;
- Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the management team;
- Monitor project progress and schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action;
- Detecting resourcing or planning issues;
- Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule;
- Monitor processes and quality during project execution;
- Run reports as needed and distribute to appropriate stakeholders.
- Technical background in electromechanics, electronics or automation (or equivalent by experience);
- Demonstrated experience in project management;
- Thorough understanding of the nature of project execution in industrial environments;
- Understanding of Engineering operations schedules/environments;
- Excellent communication and analytical problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in gathering, maintaining, reporting and analyzing schedule data;
- Solution and pragmatic mindset;
- Team player;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Apply online and let’s write the future together.
Please contact Patrick Brahm, Talent Partner, Guido Gezellestraat 126, 1654 Beersel, Belgium or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.