Global Portfolio Manager
Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As the Global Portfolio Manager, you will lead and manage the development of modular robotic solutions, through all its lifecycle phases, in line with market needs and business strategy. You will work with a global team of experienced professionals to define the portfolio roadmap, value proposition, marketing and positioning strategies to ensure long term profitable growth and market leadership of Consumer Segments and Service Robotics offering to target market segments.
- You have vision to create flexible and scalable solutions that elevate the nature of work and help businesses around the world provide the goods and services that people need. You think and work in structured way and collaborate with a global team and seek challenges to grow both personally and professionally.
- Able to translate business objectives/strategies into relevant portfolio roadmap
- Proven record of being able to engage teams in collaborative problem solving
- Experience in market research and/or product management and preparing market and product requirement specifications and/or business cases
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, verbal and written with fluency in english
- Able to build effective international and multicultural networks
- Strong results orientation and interpersonal skills to inspire and coach teams of R&D engineers
More about us
ABB offers a varied career in an international group that attaches great importance to the development of its staff, to quality and safety. We offer as well a competitive and attractive salary.
Register your CV and send your application online via www.abb.be by clicking ‘Careers’.