HR Project Coordinator - Workday
São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Responsible for managing the Workday project to completion in Brazil.
- Ensures the execution of the project plan in Brazil.
- Supervising the country champions, sharing information of the global project team about the governance, methods and plans, templates, solutions, decision logs, etc..
- Further, supporting local issues resolution and escalating as needed to the global project team
- Reporting of status, issues, risks.
- Coordinate the local implementation of global decisions as needed, i.e. ensure accomplishment of tasks that require local execution.
- Leads a local team and reports on the project’s country implementation status, issues, etc.
- Collects and shares local legal requirements and/or other dependencies with his/her Lead of Countries or the global project team
- Serves as part of the project communications network, in sharing information and ensuring messaging is applicable locally across Business Areas
- Contribute to decisions on integration and sun set of Local Application
- Fluent English
- Capture legal and regulatory requirements that differ from the global blueprint
- Review and input to configuration collation by workstream
- Enable sign off on design via Business Area representative and workstream lead
- Input to testing at each stage
- Input and support of integration design and test with country specific systems as required
- Validate local data
- In country change management tasks as directed by project change team
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.