Hub Manager SAM & LD Manager Brazil - IAPI
São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Lead IAPI South America HUB and IAPI Local Division for Brazil and drive profitable growth of the Hub/country with full P&L accountability and oversees organizational structure and all personnel ensuring designing and implementing of global Division/PG strategies in the Hub through effec-tive management of the Hub and country business units and operations including, Marketing and Sales, Design and Engineering, Project management, Service Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Opex and Quality, HSE and Research and Development (R&D).
This position will be reporting to Division President - IAPI
- Strategy: Implements the Global Business Line strategy of BU IAPI and the SAM Hub coun-tries Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Colombia. Provides input to Global PG and Business Line strategies. Maintains a steady focus on profitable growth.
- Performance targets: Ensures achievement of established targets through regular over-sight and definition of improvement actions as needed. Delivers operational/project tar-gets to ensure customer satisfaction and improve net promoter score (NPS). Ensures achievement of all financial, operational and other organizational budget, targets and KPIs of the Hub through direct and active leadership and management of constituent LBUs/LPGs and Hub functions.
- Procurement and Logistics: Executes procurement, sourcing and logistics strategy that is aligned with IAPI/IA/ABB processes guidelines and benchmarks. Manages all local SCM re-quirements to meet targets and meet compliance regulations.
- Quality and Continuous Improvements: Executes Business Line/Product Group operational excellence strategy and quality standards. Drives executional excellence across all prod-ucts/projects/services and processes through target setting, monitoring and benchmark-ing for innovative processes. Maintains compliance with quality standards and develops systems for capturing, monitoring and improving day to day operations. Drives productivi-ty, delivery performance and cost optimization.
- Marketing and Sales: Serves as a strong, customer-facing sales leader with a recognized presence and high-level customer relationships in the SAM markets. Oversees and super-vises all marketing and sales activities within the Hub through the PG Sales Managers. Ex-hibits and supports an entrepreneurial spirit to support business development in target markets.
- Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) & integrity: Implements HSE and business compliance standards and regulations within the units. Ensures a safe working environment, continu-ous HSE improvement process and integrity performance. Personally lives the ABB Way, “value pairs” and meets all ABB values and standards.
- Standards and governance: Implement and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to Sales, operations/project execu-tion and service operations and/or project execution. Shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
- People leadership and development: Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Inspires the organization with “leadership by example”.
- Challenges: Integration of local units of different PGs of Pulp & Paper, MAC, Metals and Hybrid Indus-tries (Food & Beverage and Data Centers) into cohesive and efficient organization unit in South America.
- Develop synergies and optimize processes and resources across multiple countries within the SAM Hub while adjusting for the new ABB-WAY structure in the Hub.
- Align ABB services and solutions with customers in the region to transform into broad port-folio Market-leading digital-led company.
- Thorough understanding of IA business and customer needs
- Growth minded
- Significant experienced in sales, business development and/or key accounts development as well as leading large teams.
- Experience in P&L management in global or regional roles with >$50m in annual revenue
- Proven personal leadership, integrity and cultural sensitivity. Fluency in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Instinct and ability to anticipate and lead change with a target and solution orientated mindset
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.