Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
With ABB, you will make an immediate impact and a lasting difference. Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel - Integrity, the successful candidate will support the legal department and oversee the implementation of ABB’s world-class integrity program in Canada. Your ideas and energy will have a lasting impact and they will be key to enable ABB to continue to win the trust and respect of its customers, suppliers and other business partners. This will involve using your passion for teamwork and different cultures, your drive and your ability to work with software applications and databases. A better world begins with you.
• Maintain the legal department databases, including those for legal entities, contracts, authorized signatories, training, integrity reporting and give support to users
• Perform legal searches on established legal databases
• Book keeping of the corporate records and prepare meetings, corporate resolutions and certifications
• Manage provincial registrations and various regulatory filings
• Support counsels and businesses with transactional documents and records
• Work collaboratively with other key stakeholders to ensure that required integrity training are attended
• Ensure compliance with ABB’s policies of our projects and actions
• Support with administration and clerical tasks
• 1 to 2 years of relevant experience as a paralegal or equivalent experience
• Diploma of College Studies in Paralegal Technology or equivalent
• Have the ability to write and speak in French & English
• Ability to work with various application software. Superior knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Outlook and Excel. Working knowledge of MS SharePoint will be considered an asset.
• Excellent communication, organizational skills and ability to develop a broad skill set will be key to your success
More about us
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.