Product Marketing Specialist - Engineered Solutions
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Provide technical support to customers on enginered solutions and services
- Frequently communicate inside and outside to get information and reply to average complex questions.
- Identify customer needs and suggest solutions to them.
- Make proposals.
- Gather information on market and competitors to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Participate to marketing material design to support and improve sales.
- Give product training to sales
- Visit customers with sales representatives.
- Participate to the inventory management
- Suggest work process improvements.
- Manage the defective products
- Identifies and understands the customer’s needs. Focuses on meeting those needs and ensuring both satisfaction and a continuous business relationship.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
- Takes a co-operative approach within the team and the organization, sharing knowledge and information.
- Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems.
- Continuously strives to meet goals and objectives demonstrating tenacity and persistence.
- Demonstrates independence when dealing with tasks and only consults others when necessary for effective completion of the project.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.