Order Entry Specialist
Québec, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
This is a temporary maternity leave replacement.
Under the authority of the Order Entry Supervisor, the Order Entry Clerk is responsible for entering all orders of materials and equipment to be repaired, this within the established standards and instructions, work processes and policies in force. Also performs, upon request, any other tasks relating to this job.
- Balance the orders received with the bids issued, or with the price lists
- Enter orders in SAP
- Send acknowledgments to customers for all orders received
- Send to the Shared Services Centre all account opening requests that are not created into SAP, along with any information correction requests, when required
- Ensure accuracy of all customer data and address the required modifications to the Shared Services Centre
- Contact the customers for any missing information
- Ensure follow-up of “pre-payment” documents
- Prepare shipping requests with all required information
- Inform the customers of any late deliveries
- College diploma in administration or equivalent
- Computer literacy, including SAP and Microsoft Office
- Organization skills, autonomous
- Ability to adhere to methods and procedures, team spirit, sound judgment, thoroughness, ability to communicate accurate information (written and spoken)
More about us
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.