Product Marketing Specialist - Circuit-Breakers
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Provide technical support to customers on low-voltage circuit-breakers products.
- Frequently communicate inside and outside to get information and reply to average complex questions.
- Identify customer needs and suggest solutions to them.
- Make proposals.
- Gather information on market and competitors to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Participate to marketing material design to support and improve sales.
- Give product training to sales
- Visit customers with sales representatives.
- Participate to the inventory management
- Suggest work process improvements.
- Manage the defective products
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or CET Electrical
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (French and English)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.