Product Marketing Specialist - Circuit-Breakers
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Provide technical support to customers on low-voltage circuit-breakers products.
- Frequently communicate inside and outside to get information and reply to average complex questions.
- Identify customer needs and suggest solutions to them.
- Make proposals.
- Gather information on market and competitors to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Participate to marketing material design to support and improve sales.
- Give product training to sales
- Visit customers with sales representatives.
- Participate to the inventory management
- Suggest work process improvements.
- Manage the defective products
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or CET Electrical
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (French and English)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.