Product Marketing Specialist – Low Voltage Enclosed Products/ Solutions
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Smart Power (ELSP) is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
- Responsible for the elaboration and deployment of the product marketing strategic plan covering the product road map, market level pricing, market positioning, people skills & competencies, place and customer needs.
- Provide customers with a high level technical support as to potential solutions and services that can be offered.
- Understand and communicate the Canadian markets requirements that shall enable to effectively position a winning strategy and value proposition.
- Drive the marketing material elaboration that shall enable sales to drive market share growth.
- Elaborate and deploy a training plan for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assure proper support is provided during customer visits.
- Elaborate and deploy an adapted product inventory plan that meets the market needs.
- Provide active support in the continuous improvement effort with regards to the internal processes
- Provide pro-active support to the sales team during various opportunity pursuits
- Assure alignment of the Field Application team with regards to the product marketing strategic plan.
- Be the factory main interface with regards to quires and support
- Sound technical knowledge of low voltage enclosed products/solutions
- Product marketing knowledge
- Proven communication skills
- Comfortable with taking critical decisions combined with a strong sense of ownership.
- Identifies and understands the customer’s needs. Focuses on meeting those needs and ensuring both satisfaction and a continuous business relationship are maintained.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of work completed.
- Takes a co-operative approach within the team and the organization, sharing knowledge and information.
- Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and to problems solving.
- Continuously strives to meet goals and objectives demonstrating tenacity and persistence.
- Demonstrates a great sense of autonomy in the execution of his objectives
- French and English language abilities (write and read)
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.