Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Interpret industrial drawings, electric diagrams, and mechanical plans.
- Use, if applicable, cutting machines for metal profiles destined to the fabrication of the structures for a high power system.
- Carry out the assembly of structures with pre-pierced steel profiles.
- Carry out the assembly of the sub-assemblies of the distribution panels and control panels.
- Carry out the wiring of the distribution panels and control panels.
- Install in the enclosure the bus bars for transmitting the high voltage current.
- Install and connect power components (rectifier bridge, transformers, etc.) in electrical cabinets.
- DVE in electronics, electro-technics, electro-mechanics, cable assembly, or avionics.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Three years of experience desirable.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.