Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Interpret industrial drawings, electric diagrams, and mechanical plans.
- Use, if applicable, cutting machines for metal profiles destined to the fabrication of the structures for a high power system.
- Carry out the assembly of structures with pre-pierced steel profiles.
- Carry out the assembly of the sub-assemblies of the distribution panels and control panels.
- Carry out the wiring of the distribution panels and control panels.
- Install in the enclosure the bus bars for transmitting the high voltage current.
- Install and connect power components (rectifier bridge, transformers, etc.) in electrical cabinets.
- DVE in electronics, electro-technics, electro-mechanics, cable assembly, or avionics.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Three years of experience desirable.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.