Warehouse Material Operator
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
- 80% of the work will be physical labor, including continual lifting of heavy products (Team Lift where applicable)
- Availability to work after hours (overtime)
- Work is preformed both inside and outside during all periods of the year and under all weather conditions.
- -Valide forklift licence ,
- - looking for a Reach Type , Counter Balance type or Order Picker type Fork Lift drivers.
- -Ability to handle multiple Tasks.
- -SAP knowledge and Logistics are considered an asset.
- -Well versed individual who takes initiative,
- - Complete tasks that are assigned in a timely fashion on their own and as part of a team.
- -Pick, verify, pack and create required shipping documents such as BOL, Waybills etc…
- - Ability to lift around 50lbs repetitively
- -Offload an onload trailers/customer vehicles as assigned.
- -Put away product both physically and with RF Scanner
- -Work with other team members in all aspects of our warehouse functions
- -Follow all safety & cleaning procedures to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
More about us
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.