Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Fall Internship (September until December)
- Maintain and update the actual Integrated Management System (IMS) that is Quality Management System, Environment System and Health and Safety.
- Review actual processes with process owners to define the gap and update the gap.
- Develop new processes, flowcharts, forms and work instructions.
- Develop SharePoint pages to create a shared platform to navigate the processes and documentation and serve as a repository space to upload and control documents.
- Support in Quality Assurance Dept. by preparing the quality statistics, doing the analysis and developing new and improved methods and procedures in order to improve the quality and the processes
- Coordinate, report, compile, present and analyze measurements, statistics and performance indicators. Report the status of the Quality Systems with the necessary action plan
- Participate in Root Causes Analysis using statistics, dashboards and quality tools (DMAIC, 6 Sigma, COPQ, NC, customer complaints, etc)
- Put in place systemic actions to nonconformities and participate in different continuous improvement initiatives (including the management of Kaizen, 5S and lean manufacturing activities)
- Track the corrective and preventive actions
- Maintain the various quality databases
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) to the employees
- Quality, Industrial, Informatic or Mechanical Engineer Student (2 years and more)
- Advance computer literacy, especially in Excel, SharePoint platform, Visual Basic, and MS Visio.
- Experience with problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Experience in documentation and record control.
- Experience in Quality Management System
- Familiar with DMAIC, 6 Sigma, 5S, Lean manufacturing, COPQ, etc.
- Familiarity with Quality standards, Health & Safety practices will be an asset
- Familiarity with Project management principles and body of knowledge will be an asset
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail, patience, rigor team spirit, quick learner.
- Ability to function and progress with minimal supervision.
- Communication skills
- Bilingualism French / English will be an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.