Technical Sales Specialist
Calgary, AB, Alberta, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Responsible for driving growth for Low Voltage / Medium Voltage Products
- Identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities to reach or exceed your sales target.
- Develop action plan to gain market share with large end-user accounts
- Daily activities include visiting customer locations to promote ABB products, services and support customer objectives. Develop customer strategies detailing customer’s issues , player maps and growth opportunities
- Maintaining an active and accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Working with Channel Partners, OEMs and End-Users
- Supporting internal sales channels
- Electrical Engineering Degree or CET an asset but not mandatory, Min 6 years’ experience in relative field
- Proven record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The ability to lead a cross functional team for large project pursuits.
- Well adverse in Sales Force (Not Mandatory but preferred) and Account Planning
- Extensive technical knowledge in Low Voltage Medium Voltage Products
- Self motivator, team player, passionate about the sales process
- Excellent communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.