Warehouse Material Operator
St-Hubert, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- a well-versed individual who takes initiative,
- complete tasks that are assigned in a timely fashion on their own and as part of a team.
- Pick, verify, pack and create required shipping documents such as BOL, Waybills etc…
- Ability to lift around 50lbs repetitively
- Offload an onload trailers/customer vehicles as assigned.
- Put away product both physically and with RF Scanner
- Work with other team members in all aspects of our warehouse functions
- Follow all safety & cleaning procedures to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- 80% of the work will be physical labor, including continual lifting of heavy products (Team Lift where applicable)
- Availability to work after hours (overtime)
- Work is preformed both inside and outside during all periods of the year and under all weather conditions.
- Valid forklift licence,
- looking for a Reach Type , Counter Balance type or Order Picker type Fork Lift drivers.
- Ability to handle multiple Tasks.
- SAP knowledge and Logistics are considered an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.