Warehouse Material Operator
St-Hubert, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- a well-versed individual who takes initiative,
- complete tasks that are assigned in a timely fashion on their own and as part of a team.
- Pick, verify, pack and create required shipping documents such as BOL, Waybills etc…
- Ability to lift around 50lbs repetitively
- Offload an onload trailers/customer vehicles as assigned.
- Put away product both physically and with RF Scanner
- Work with other team members in all aspects of our warehouse functions
- Follow all safety & cleaning procedures to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- 80% of the work will be physical labor, including continual lifting of heavy products (Team Lift where applicable)
- Availability to work after hours (overtime)
- Work is preformed both inside and outside during all periods of the year and under all weather conditions.
- Valid forklift licence,
- looking for a Reach Type , Counter Balance type or Order Picker type Fork Lift drivers.
- Ability to handle multiple Tasks.
- SAP knowledge and Logistics are considered an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.